Tuesday 7 March 2017

I missed all that, green fresh air, flower, butterflies, birds singing, the life all around

I live at country side when I was young. All time until I finish high school.
After that, my family and few neighbour families were forced to move due to development.


http://plantingdream.blogspot.com/2017/03/i-missed-all-that-green-fresh-air.html




Since that on, development have been replacing the greenery with houses and shop lot.
Nowaday the birds and flowers are few at variety's and number, butterfly and dragonfly become rare to been see.







I missed all that, plant of many kinds all around us, fresh air, greenery, flowers, butterflies, birds singing, the life all around.

 

We have to do somethings, every little garden help, if all of us plant at least a tree, there will be a lot more greenery, more place for the birds, butterflies, dragonflies, lady bug, hoeny bees, and alot more of the nature little living creatures.





Going forward, I hope to make good use of the experience I have gained, and through this blog  I will learn from all of you, and the know-how we will learn by sharing, using the knowledge that we have acquired, to contribute and help to protect the global environment. Build a green land sites across the country. It's will all start with our garden.







No comments:

Post a Comment